Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.635 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,893 (R$ 2,997) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)