Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,239 (Rp 11,003,378) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)