Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.503 EGP / AZN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,703 (1,114 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)