Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.507 EGP / AZN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,091 (1,151 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)