Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.390 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,049 (2,745 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)