Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.514 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,883 (2,632 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)