Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.811 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,970 (€671) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)