Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.945 EGP / AWG
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,699 (ƒ 1,679) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)