Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.938 EGP / AWG
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,974 (ƒ 1,708) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)