Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,391 (22,680 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)