Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.267 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,910 (NZ$1,623) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)