Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.003 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,722 (NZ$1,560) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €958 (about 2 hours ago)