Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.823 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,840 (NZ$1,594) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)