Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.187 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,013 (NZ$1,478) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)