Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24663 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,003 (₨48,668) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)