Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,273 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.945 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,459 (NZ$2,048) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)