Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,892 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.308 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,800 (€778) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)