Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 EGP / ERN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,451 (Nakfa17,972) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)