Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.833 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,944 (3,920 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)