Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.111 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,623 (2,666 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)