Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.111 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,299 (2,602 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)