Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,867 ($1,113) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)