Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26089 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,013 (₨34,545) in Asansol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (29 minutes ago)