Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,587 (﷼ 22,528,865) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)