Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01509 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 95% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,291 (1,211,914 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)