Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,036 (﷼ 25,927,728) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)