Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.390 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,818 (2,464 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)