Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.515 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,102 (2,680 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)