Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05182 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,696 (187,106 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)