Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34060 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,576 (Php36,924) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)