Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.319 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,926 (Q6,006) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (44 minutes ago)