Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.687 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,872 (3,491TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (14 minutes ago)