Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.333 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,333 (3,400TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)