Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.337 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,093 (R$ 2,788) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)