Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.635 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,027 (R$ 2,595) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)