Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,796 (Bs 58,984,435) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)