Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25908 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,210 (₨47,130) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)