Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.941 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,082 (€720) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)