Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.014 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,359 (€731) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)