Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03488 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is about the same as in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,384 (269,051 £) in Aleppo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)