Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.186 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,776 (AU$1,121) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)