Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.911 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,554 ($924) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)