Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01473 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,195 (624,379 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)