Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15747 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,409 (¥66,104) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)