Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15233 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,319 (67,741 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (about 1 hour ago)