Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,500 (﷼ 25,377,458) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)