Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,950 (﷼ 23,880,881) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)