Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.891 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,602 (7,194 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)