Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07156 EGP / YER *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,274 (199,465 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)