Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.038 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 140% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,062 (AU$1,692) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)