Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.891 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,552 (AU$1,517) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)