Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,791 (3,797TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)