Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04935 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,538 (294,625 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)