Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04932 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,316 (330,802 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)