Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01509 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,185 (1,006,116 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)