Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01500 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,312 (1,020,678 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)