Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,872 (﷼ 25,543,262) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)