Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,419 (﷼ 27,828,479) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)