Cost of living in Abadan, Iran vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,685 (﷼ 27,453,817) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 5 hours ago)