Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,956 (kr6,937) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)