Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.331 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,941 Dinar ($3,713) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)