Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00190 LYD / MWK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,210 Dinar (2,741,111 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)