Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00191 LYD / MWK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,143 Dinar (2,694,518 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (2 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)