Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05629 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 595 Dinar (10,575 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)